12.21.2009

More.

Wells Black on DavidsonCats.com:

Here's a comment that was left anonymously on my blog by a person that had no knowledge of or connection to Davidson before the NCAA tournament. I think it's great that this team is able to touch people so far away in such a big way. I felt this was cool enough to pass along to all of you that may not see it on the blog.

"So, I didn't know a school named Davidson even existed before this years NCAA tournament. I don't know what it was about them, but from the first time I saw this team playing, I forgot about rooting for all my Texas teams and started rooting for them. I didn't think it was possible, but they made me love basketball so much more. I don't know much about the school or students, but their determination, courage, skills, and HEART was so evident when I watched them play. I'm sure it is an honor and joy to be associated with the school and team, thanks for allowing some of us from far yonder experience a glimpse of heaven!"

Comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment